An outstanding breeding and fattening property, offering versatility for cattle, prime lamb, wool, fodder production or dairy out paddocks.
• Comfortable 3 bedroom brick home with attached double garage
• Spacious country kitchen with island bench, breakfast bar, pantry, gas cook top, electric wall oven
• Open plan kitchen/dining/ living areas
• Living area with built in wood heater and reverse cycle air con
• 3 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
• Office, NBN available
• Attractive and well-established garden
• Steel cattle yards with Norton crush and height adjustable loading ramp
• 2 stand shearing shed with bugle yards
• New hay shed 25 m x 15 m
• New central laneway and plantations
• New fencing across the majority of the property incorporating electric fencing
• Fenced into 16 paddocks
• 4 bores with holding tanks interconnected via new 50 mm poly pipe and reticulated to troughs providing excellent water security
• Troughs on concrete pads
• Machinery shed/workshop. 18.3 m x 7.5 m. work bench, power, concrete
• Additional sundry shedding
• Gently undulating, fertile and productive loam soils
• Reliable 760 mm rainfall district
School bus available to Macarthur, Hamilton and Hawkesdale schools
Well suited to cattle and sheep – fattening or breeding “Woodlawn” offers an excellent opportunity to purchase in the very reliable and desirable southwest district of Victoria
Centrally located between the regional hubs of Hamilton and the seaside towns of Port Fairy and Warrnambool and just 7 km south of Macarthur.
Inspections strictly with selling agents
Expressions of interest closing Friday March 22nd, 2024 at 11 am.
This magnificent residence sits on a picturesque 40-acre approx allotment only a short drive from Portland & Heywood townships. The property was constructed by local highly rated Baxter Builders in the mid 80’s and has been purposely designed to provide a luxurious rural lifestyle. This fantastic home certainly delivers something for everyone and is an absolute must to inspect. The property features:
– 6 bedrooms plus study
– Great master suite, stylish ensuite & own private courtyard
– Fantastic kitchen with extensive storage
– Multiple living areas including a separate formal lounge with open fireplace
– Outdoor alfresco area overlooking the tennis court
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bathtub & large sauna
– Fully fenced house yard area
– Apple, orange & grapefruit trees
– Established lawn and gardens
– Double garage with storage area
– x2 70,000 rainwater tanks
– 7 paddocks with great fencing
– Dog runs
– Wood shed
– 12.8m x 7.5m enclosed workshop
– 12.8m x 10.7m machinery shed
– 12.8m x 5.8m skillion
– Stockyards & cattle crush
– Dam stocked with redfin
– All weather access road
– Potential income from agistment of land
This outstanding property is available to inspect by appointment only, contact Edith Fox to arrange your private tour 0460965194.
Kani West is a highly productive livestock grazing property. Exceptionally well presented and maintained, the property is a turnkey operation situated on the southern end of the Grampians just a 5 minute commute from Dunkeld.
Three bedroom, two bathroom, three living room home with attached carport set in a delightful established garden with stunning Grampians views.
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, electrical appliance cupboard, walk in pantry, induction cooktop and gas oven
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area with feature sky lights and excellent built in cabinetry
• Formal lounge and dining room with window seats framing the magnificent mountain views, wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Third living area offers flexibility to the floor plan
• Master bedroom with built in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite with double vanity and separate shower and toilet
• Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
• Library/office with built in cabinetry
• Laundry with linen press and utility cupboard
FARM AND INFRASTRUCTURE
• Cattle yards with under cover crush and work area, wash down facilities in concrete yards. Grass holding pens with water
• Machinery shed with power and lockable chemical storage
• Shearing shed-2 stand with steel sheep yards
• Hay shed
• Barn with power
• Significant water infrastructure providing year round water security with 9 dams, 5 bores and town water connection
• Majority of troughs sit on concrete pads
• 27 paddocks plus laneways all with water and gates in most corners
• Extensive laneway system for easy and efficient stock movement
• Good fencing incorporating an electric fence system across the entire property
• Pastures of Phalaris and clovers
• Good fertiliser history
• Fertile dark loam soils
• Reliable rainfall district
• Bordered by sealed roads on 2 sides
• Road licence for 8.4 acres – 3.4 hectares
Kani West is a credit to the owners for the planning, work and meticulous maintenance that has gone into the property. Strategic plantations, majestic red gums, excellent water security, reliable rainfall and stunning Grampians views all further compliment this quality offering!
Situated just 5 km from Dunkeld, 30 km from Hamilton, 280 km west of Melbourne approx.
Expressions of Interest Close Friday March 22nd at 1pm
Situated just 8.5 km north of Heywood this spacious home on 100* acres offers idyllic and productive lifestyle opportunities.
The home has been largely renovated but still requires some finishing.
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living, dining area with wood heater with new floor coverings
• Kitchen with island bench, dual fuel cooking and walk in pantry
• 3 generous bedrooms, master with robes
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity and excellent storage and separate toilet
• Laundry with second toilet and more storage
• Picturesque views from the full width front deck
• Stacker doors open onto the deck providing an indoor-outdoor living experience
• Separate gym room, office or studio
• Wiring and plumbing updated
• New roof and cladding
Land and Infrastructure
• 4 car garage/workshop with concrete floor, power and wood heater
• 3 kw solar system
• 112,500 litres rain water storage
• 13 well fenced paddocks including a 17 acre bush paddock-ideal for stock shelter and outdoor adventures
• Steel cattle and sheep yards with loading ramp
• 2 stand raised board shearing shed with power
• Dog runs
• New internal fencing and southern boundary
• Windmill over bore with 50,000 litres storage reticulated to troughs
• 2 dams-1 spring fed
• Reliable rainfall district
School bus available
Just 8 minutes to Heywood, 30 minutes to Portland and the Southwest Coast
and 37 minutes to Hamilton*.
Elevated with a delightful outlook this renovated Federation style home on 22 acres* offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity.
• Spacious kitchen and breakfast bar with dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
• Grand dining and living room featuring bay window and access to the impressive under cover outdoor entertaining deck
• Second living area with wood heater
• 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with BIR’s
• Master bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom
• Versatile office or 4th bedroom
• Large shower room and second toilet adjacent to laundry
• Single stand wool shed and sheep yards
• Cattle yards with loading ramp
• 5 bay machinery shed with 2 lockable bays, concrete floor and power, 3 open fronted bays
• Bore with submersible
• Excellent fencing
• School bus available
Wide verandah’s, sprawling lawns overlooking your pony, cows or sheep. This productive property offers charmed living and a wholesome lifestyle.
Located approximately 35 minutes from Hamilton and just 45 minutes from the beautiful coastal town of Port Fairy.
Bring the family, horses, motorbikes or run some stock and begin appreciating the country lifestyle.
This charming home features:
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher with loads of bench space and storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with built in wood heater
• A second versatile living area with open fire place
• Three generous bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans. Master with powder room
• Family bathroom, separate shower and second toilet
Farm features include:
• Eight paddocks with lane way
• Bore with submersible, reticulated to troughs & 1 dam
• 4 bay shed: 1 with roller door, 3 open fronted, concrete floor and power
• Two stand shearing shed, round yard
• Machinery shed, hay shed plus further sundry shedding
• School bus from front gate to Hawkesdale P-12 College
This picturesque lifestyle property has loads of potential and with a flexible floor plan and a few renovations could be tailored to suit a variety of needs.
Situated just 8 km from the conveniences of Hawkesdale and centrally located approximately midway between Warrnambool and Hamilton.
Inspections by appointment only
Privacy, peace, tranquility, horses, motorbikes or livestock the choice is yours!
You can have it all here!
Welcome to “Four Winds”, an extremely private, picturesque and productive property that backs onto the Annya State Forest.
After a busy day exploring the bushland there is even a sensational shack to retreat to.
The shack boasts a wood heater, wood stove, solar system and front and rear verandahs where you can relax with a glass of wine and admire the views!
There is an established garden and veggie patch even a pen for a few chooks.
The property is very well fenced into 5 main paddocks with a central laneway. There are 4 dams, 2 of which are spring fed. Although mostly cleared a small section of native forest affords excellent stock shelter. Further infrastructure includes a hayshed, cattle yards with crush and a lock up workshop.
An ideal extension to an existing enterprise or could be stand alone with potential to build a residence and call it home – STCA
This remediated property has had the stumps excavated and sticks picked over twice. The property has been sown down to pastures of Phalaris, clover, cocksfoot and rye grass and has been well fertilised for the last 3 years.
• 3-year-old steel cattle yards with concrete forcing yard, race and crush
• Currently permanently fenced into 2 paddocks and lane ways with a further single wire electric fencing subdivision into 25 paddocks
• The block can easily be fenced into 6 permanent paddocks using existing pine posts
• Solar electric fences throughout
• Bore with solar submersible
• 7000 gal holding tank reticulated to troughs
• 3 Dams
• All weather B-double access
• Set up as a cattle out block under rotational grazing management
Situated just 25 km* southwest of Hamilton’s major services and selling centre.
86 km to Portland, 105 km to Mt Gambier and 110 km to Mortlake.*
Inspections strictly with selling agents
Contact: Jill McErvale 0409 786 285
Heath Templeton 0408 368 370
Wallabadah is a versatile and gently undulating property of fertile well drained soils with an expansive body of water that provides for a variety of horticultural ventures including the potential to expand the current profitable native flower plantings and still have plenty of space for the horses, sheep or cattle.
The substantial four-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 3 living room home with wide verandahs provides comfortable family living with the added bonus of a two-bedroom, self-contained apartment providing a separate space for guests or extended family.
– Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Open plan kitchen, dining living area with built in bookshelves and storage
– Formal living room with feature stone fireplace, french doors to the wide verandah and garden views
– Snug with French doors to verandah
– Immense master bedroom with walk in robe and art deco ensuite
– Three further generous bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Family bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower and vanity
– Sunroom or fantastic hobby or play room
– Laundry-mudroom with third toilet
– Two storey, 2 bedroom apartment with open plan kitchen, living dining area
– Paved court yard with afternoon sun
– Established grounds featuring English trees and vast lawns
– Approximately 20 acres planted to native flower species for the cut flower market
– 75 megalitre dam fed by springs and seasonal water course for house garden, livestock and flower farm
– Irrigation licence
– Drip irrigation and fertigation on flower farm
– New area for flowers not yet planted. 40 rows x 200m (10 acres approx.)
– Flower packing shed
– Olympic size all weather dressage arena with rock base and mixed sand surface
– Stable with automated blue tooth timer lighting
– Tack room
– Horse wash with hot water
– 3 stand shearing shed with under cover yards
– Timber cattle yards and loading ramp
– Two machinery sheds – one with power and lock up workshop
– 14 well fenced paddocks including 5 horse paddocks with laneway
– Two machinery sheds – one with power and lock up workshop
– NBN available
– School bus available
This diverse property offers productive country lifestyle opportunities for the whole family.
Inspections strictly with agents
Situated approximately 25 km from Coleraine, 35 km from Casterton, 60 km from Hamilton, 105 km from Mt Gambier and 350 km from Melbourne
Further information regarding native flower species can be discussed upon inspection.
An ideal extension to an existing holding or a reliable out paddock.
– Established pastures of rye grass and clover
– 2 paddocks
– Well fenced
– 3 Dams
– 1 title
More photos will be uploaded November 10th.
Contact: Heath Templeton 0408 368 370
Jill McErvale 0409 786 285