This charming cottage is nestled perfectly amongst an established garden on 2.5 acres* providing a tranquil setting for your lifestyle escape.
• Kitchen-dining with electric stove
• Walk in pantry-storage room
• Living room with wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Second living room with lovely mantle over an open fire place
• 3 good size bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
• External toilet and laundry
• Solar hot water with electric back up
• Shed 6 m x 3 m
• Fruit trees including pear, pomegranate, apple, quince, and apricot
• Established elm and gum trees
• Township zone
• 3 road frontages
• 3 freehold titles
• 1 possessory title
Renovate or enjoy the original charm. There is an opportunity here to live a quiet lifestyle away from the daily hustle with plenty of room for a veggie garden and a pet or two.
This country haven is only 15 minutes from Hamilton and 45 minutes from the coast at Portland.