Enviably located in this prestigious The Hamilton and Alexandra College precinct, on a fabulous 895sqm (approx.) parcel of land, this spacious home with gorgeous high ceilings and light drenched living simply welcomes you home.
Packed to the brim with potential, but not for the faint hearted (with packing and underpinning required).
Completed with a vast rear decked undercover Alfresco area that merges the lines between serenity and entertainment and exceeds a standard bricks and mortar investment and secures for you a genuine lifestyle investment for now and the future.
– Generous kitchen area with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric wall oven and cook top
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining area with easy access to the decked alfresco area
– 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
– Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Laundry with storage and external access
– Garden shed
– Secure back yard with convenient rear access to the property
– Oversize 2 bay colour bond shed with attached double carport
– Shed has concrete floor, power, toilet and sink
– 3 kw Solar system
But, for the visionary amongst you, this charm filled gem could easily be restored with some attention to the stumps and modernised with a contemporary lick of paint. With immaculate homes in the area circling $600,000, your renovation investment will have your accountant smiling from ear to ear and you laughing all the way to the bank!
Advantageously set in the within walking distance to the esteemed Hamilton Alexandra College, bustling town shopping centre and cafe precinct, plus easy access to an array of leading local school and the picturesque Lake Hamilton walking tracks and parks, this potential packed gem has it all.
This magnificent location also has you at a lovely 25-minute picturesque drive to set you amongst Dunkeld and the enchanting Halls Gap ranges or a 1-hour drive to Warrnambool and the world-famous Great Ocean Road.