An ideal extension to an existing enterprise or could be stand alone with potential to build a residence and call it home – STCA
This remediated property has had the stumps excavated and sticks picked over twice. The property has been sown down to pastures of Phalaris, clover, cocksfoot and rye grass and has been well fertilised for the last 3 years.
• 3-year-old steel cattle yards with concrete forcing yard, race and crush
• Currently permanently fenced into 2 paddocks and lane ways with a further single wire electric fencing subdivision into 25 paddocks
• The block can easily be fenced into 6 permanent paddocks using existing pine posts
• Solar electric fences throughout
• Bore with solar submersible
• 7000 gal holding tank reticulated to troughs
• 3 Dams
• All weather B-double access
• Set up as a cattle out block under rotational grazing management
Situated just 25 km* southwest of Hamilton’s major services and selling centre.
86 km to Portland, 105 km to Mt Gambier and 110 km to Mortlake.*
Inspections strictly with selling agents
Contact: Jill McErvale 0409 786 285
Heath Templeton 0408 368 370