Discover this quiet and very private two storey home idyllically set amongst stunning red and spotted gums and beautiful flowering wattles and banksias.
Featuring two living areas, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an office, there is room here for the entire family to enjoy.
The interior of the home is light and airy and features timber lined cathedral ceilings and large windows from which you can admire your very own park like grounds.
• Kitchen with gas cook top and oven, corner pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Adjacent to the kitchen is a cosy dining and living area with wood heater
• The second generous living space is versatile and offers views over the property, good storage, glass door access to the wide verandahs and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Upstairs you will be treated to the master suite with a walk in robe and ensuite and balcony to enjoy the morning sun
• The vast office space can also be found upstairs
• There are two good size bedrooms with built in robes downstairs
• Family bathroom with a luxuriously deep bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• The laundry has external access
• Double carport
• 6 m x 9 m lock up shed
• 4.5 Kw solar system
• 18,000 litres of rain water plus town water and sewerage connections
• Chicken run
All of this is within the town boundary and only minutes to schools, sporting facilities and shops
Set on your own secluded oasis of 3.97 Acres, this private sanctuary will calm the soul and deliver you instant tranquillity that will have you feeling at home in no time.